Nov 15, 2013

number1 insurance, auto insurance, car insurance, home insurance, automobile, homeowners, business, commercial, boat, flood, renters, Fountain Valley, West Minister, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, business owners, general liability, commercial auto, workers compensation, bonds, building, property, umbrella, Anaheim, Irvine, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, California

Things Why Insurance Policy Wont Cover?

There are a few things that your normal home or property insurance policy won’t typically cover. These include flood, earthquake and terrorism disasters.

Policies will typically exclude flood insurance and separate flood insurance policy would be needed. You can find out from your insurance agent whether you would need a separate policy or if you’re in a flood zone.

Earthquake coverage is typically not covered in a home or business property insurance policy. If you live in an earthquake area, you would need a separate home and commercial property policy.

Since 2002, only businesses that purchase the optional terrorism coverage would be covered for losses arising from terrorish acts.

Contact Number 1 Insurance today to discuss these additional options that you may need to cover you successfully.